League of Legends Disparu's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Disparu, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Disparu

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    Disparu
    Why did you choose XoO?
    I was looking through outfits on the forum and found your website, watched your vids then read further.

I've played a lot of games before, generally RTS, FPS and MMO. The guilds I always enjoyed the most were friendly groups up for a laugh who always were great at what they did. They wanted to advance.

That is the impression I got from your videos, loved the Galaxy smashing, the outfit seems to want to have fun and kick ass. That is why I chose to apply here instead of other outfits.

Note: I applied before but got an error "not logged in" message (even though I was). Apologies if it did get through and this ends up being a repeat application.
    Localization:
    Europe
    Activity level?
    20-25
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Heavy usually, light on some of the bases with multiple floors or walls to scale.
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Scythe followed closely by Magrider
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    If alone I'll swap around from heavy and engie to make sure the sundy stays alive while still dishing out rockets at the tank. If possible I'd flank behind it for the extra damage.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy fighter approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    With an AA rocket launcher I'd lock on and have at him, swapping to repair as necessary. If not I'd swap to burster max and blow him out of the sky. Max on cooldown? Hop in the Sundy turret and shoot from there, again swapping to repair as necessary.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    Sunderer, any other vehicle can kill a lot of people, but killing those people is pointless if they can just respawn 10 foot away infinitely.

Protect the sundy at all costs is generally good advice in most situations, can you really say that about any other vehicle (except maybe Galaxies if your guarding a drop). With sundy's come infinite people who can then do every role. No other vehicle can compete in this versatility
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    Obviously you need a balanced group to really work optimally, so I would say this changes depending on what you need more of to work efficiently.

However if you made me choose just 1, I'd say engineer. All other classes have other things which can do their role, even medic has competition as they can just respawn at a nearby sunderer and use their own medpacks. But no-one can do anything without ammo. Repairing the death dealing behemoths is just the icing on the most important cake
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Forum threads then watched youtube vids.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Glad you liked the vids! Sorry about the forum errors, that seems to happen to an unlucky few.

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Officers: Dullard, Eskara, FearTheAmish, imb0r3d, Miir, Prime, Q, Sokar.

3. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Denied due to inactivity. If you wish to have your application reconsidered, let an Officer know and we'll start the process back up where we left off.