Dimlight's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Dimlight, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Dimlight

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Pandora Dimlight
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your prefered playstyle?
    PvP
    What kinds of activities are you interested in?
    I enjoy WvW and PvP in general.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I've been a gamer pretty much all my life. GW1 was my first serious MMO, I played through Nightfall and came back a bit in EotN. I was very active in the community, I played a significant amount of PvP/GvG (back before titles!), participated in the closed Alpha for Nightfall, and won $1K competetively (http://www.guildwars.com/pax2006/pax10kwinners.php, I'm the player on the right). Later I got into WoW and was a captain in the top PvE guild on Stormscale (Meta). I left WoW the day of the Firelands patch after our guild leader suddenly passed away. Since then I have mostly played HoN and Guild Wars 2.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    Looking to get a foot in on the new GW2 community. I remember Xo_ guilds from original GW as having a good rep for being a solid community in PvP, thought this would be a great place to get connected. Currently I'm just in a coworker's guild, but it would be nice to branch out into a more organized guild for WvW/PvP since I find myself getting into it for hours.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    Long-time gamer, love competitive play, I've positively contributed to pretty much every guild I was a part of and I tend to be good at helping people out because I tend to pick up a lot of information about games.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    No
    A little bit about yourself?
    I'm a 27-year-old married man who loves gaming in my spare time. I work at Microsoft as a software engineer, I'm a problem solver at heart and I love discussing and playing games. I've been both on the leading and following end of guilds and I tend to be pretty undramatic, though I am serious about playing smart.
    Activity level?
    20-30
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. bean

Awesome application. I'm sending you a PM. :)

3. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Accepted!