MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Dic's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Dic, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Dic

[​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    Dic
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    FF11 Lineage 2, WoW, Aion and finally RF Online. Loved that game a ridiculous amount and i can't imagine the months grinding though it or why i did it. But met some great people and still play with some of them now.
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvX
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    I've played with alot during my time in WoW. Most being top 100 on wowprog. Went from Class Leader to Officer and even to basic Radier. I've played Tank, DPS and Ranged DPS roles.
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    I noticed your post on the forums and you seem like one of the only active guilds with some EU community.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to raiding, i enjoy playing long hours helping the guiild aswell as working full time and socializing ect. I can also Stream if needed. I should be 50 Today and begin the grind for my Darklight armor!!
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    Depending on the situation i wouldn't challenge it at the time. Although if it was something worth discussing i would ask about it later/after raid.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    Im from England, Lancashire. I've probably been PC gaming since i was 10? Half Life was were it all started then onto CS 1.6. From there onwards ive played countless MMo's to date as well as FPS RTS, Loving Dota 2 right now.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    From 50+
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    -
    List the best times for your interview
    Anytime after 5pm GMT or anytime on a day off.
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    Yes
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.
    http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3234084/

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Axël/advanced - I Added this WoW Toon just incase there was any veteran wow players, from that you can see wol links and hopefully should cover some proof i thoroughly enjoy endgame and play to a high level

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Accepted welcome to XoO