MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Devara's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Devara, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Devara

[​IMG]
    How old are you?
    20, 21 on the 5th of august
    What is your in-game name?
    Devara Bravin
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    Final Fantasy 7: I discovered this when i was young watching my brother play through it and i was hooked by the story i've been a addicted fan since.

Super Hexagon: Nice warm up game, nothing like a game to test your patience before playing something with a challange.

Super mario: Do i really need to explain this one? Foundation of my childhood and made me the gamer i am today :D

World of Warcraft: My first MMO <3 although i dislike it now due too the changes which makes it far too easy to play, i enjoyed the progression and self satisfaction it brought, along with learning how to deal with my poor points in gaming like backtracking and slow reactions, i become pretty good in it near the end of my time, leading raids and working with guild members to progress them for our teams. Many hours spelt in the this game xD

Diablo 2: Old but classic, this game is a classic dungeon crawler which tault me the basics of learning if i can handle a fight before preceding in which is well needed in this generation of gaming, access, progress and successed.

But all in all you can't just put 5 games, my game tastes are basically everything and i've played i don't know how many games, and i do nothing but want to be the best, if i dont want to beat a game right then whats the point at starting is my view.
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvX
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    Only guild i've been is in WoW, never been in a gaming community guild. But my experience in wow was officer and raid leading, which took the rolls in itself to learn tactics, evaluate situations, offer advice to players who needed it, being strict and rule abiding. The normal so and so, but you have too remember to laugh.. all work and no play is just depressing.
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    Googles gaming clans, and looking over your homepage and such you look like a nice environment of gamers which i thought hey, might as well apply and meet some people, never know this might be good for me, been lone wolf gaming for some time now and its driving me nuts.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    I love too progress, and do stupid s**t xD no point playing a game strict all the time, sometimes its fun to do stupid stuff in games that make you smile. its always about having fun, and i never have a dull moment when i game :)
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    You wait until the end of course, interrupting is rude and annoys most raid leaders, but i never speak out unless i have a logical reason why it wouldn't.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    Played games all my since 6, complete MGS before the Playstation mag told the world about the hidden codex number on the back of the cd case :p never stopped since, it's my way to release, escape from reality, and i love nothing as much as my pc <3
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    practically all the time unless im sleeping. say 10 a day so 70 a week?
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    -
    List the best times for your interview
    Sadly those times are in the middle of the night in the uk and would not work for me, if a earlier appointment could be organised then i would very greatful.
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    Yes
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.
    New too the FF online MMO's so i would link if i knew how, (Courel: Devara Bravin) best i can do sadly <3

2. Doxy
    Veteran Camelot Unchained Member

Welcome to our forum! Management will get to your app as soon as they get online =]

3. Romikemi

Please check your PMs, Devara.

4. Romikemi

We're often on Teamspeak during GMT/BST evening hours and we have players in UK and EU. We'll look for you on Teamspeak in the next two days. If we don't hear from you by the end of the week, we'll expect that means you're no longer interested and we'll pass on your application.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  5. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Denied has not responded to PMs or Shown up to TS for interview