Destiny 2 - week 4 recap

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by EniGmA1987, Nov 20, 2017.

1. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

Not really anything special in game this past week. All content releases are now out for the game launch, faction rally is done until next expansion, and no other events were being done.

Congrats to everyone who was able to make the scheduled raid time this week. We cleared the raid easily now that everyone has been taught the encounters. We were able to clear the gardens and bath house on our first run without a single wipe. Gauntlet was cleared very quickly as well with only 3 wipes even though I was teaching the whole group an entirely new method of doing the encounter. So great job learning the new method and clearing the gauntlet so fast.
    Calus was also done very well this week, only 3 wipes from what I remember during the attempt. Everyone was able to fill their role very well.

This next week hopefully we can get other clan members on and complete the raid with them as well, maybe even have 2 teams going.

No one wanted to attempt prestige mode Nightfall this week, and I dont blame them considering it was one of the worst rolls possible for difficulty. The modifiers were no health regen unless you were sprinting, had to find and destroy artifacts around the map to extend time, and the strike was Savathun's Song which is annoying because of the ogres and knights. The only roll that is more difficult IMO would be the same modifiers with the Exodus Crash strike, which I have a feeling that strike will be coming up at this reset tonight... Either that or Inverted spire since I dont think we have done either of those for Nightfall since PC launched.

Either way, I hope we can get a group to attempt prestige mode NF this weekend. I know we talked about it yesterday and some people were enthusiastic about it.

If anyone is looking to find groups to clear content and there are not enough clan people on, be sure and head over to this website and find a group. If you are hosting a group you can invite all the pubs into our XoO discord here. I made a couple destiny channels that can be used for grouping. This is also a good way to get our clan name out there for the game.

This week is also Thanksgiving, so I hope everyone has a great time with their loved ones. Try not to go into a food coma.

DARKTIDE!! likes this.
  2. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Good shit

3. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

I forgot to mention that Iron Banner is going on this week! This is the last IB event before the expansion, and thus the last chance to get your season 1 emblem. Armor may also be changing styules so this might be the last chance for this version of the IB armor too, so be sure and get your crucible matches in. Its good practice for Trials as well which we are still in need of a team for.

Lets try and get sopme groups going this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

4. Deadend
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Monkey.
    Also in the live stream yesterday they mentioned that the emotes available from Eververse will be changing and current ones will no longer be obtainable once Curse of Osiris releases. This will be an ongoing thing every expansion release (or new season as they are calling it). Got to shave that lunch money off people :p.