Destiny 2 - week 1

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by EniGmA1987, Oct 31, 2017.

1. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

So Destiny 2 launched this last Tuesday on PC. Right now we have 8-9 people playing it and are making some good progress. As far as I know everyone has completed the main campaign story already.
    I believe everyone was able to get their full clan XP done as well, and I know some people even got the full XP finished on 3 different characters (Great job Jes!). Right now we are almost about to hit rank 2 for the clan, only about 7,000 XP away. This first rank up gets us some additional glimmer when looting engrams, which will be nice going into week 2 as people will start to use their glimmer quite a bit as they hit 280 light/power and get access to legendary modifications.
    Speaking of power level, most of the clan is around 270 right now on their main character which is great, that means everyone got the majority of the weekly content done this week.
    Most of us have been able to complete Nightfall already which is a nice achievement for week 1. I know we ran at least 3 groups through the content this weekend. Hopefully this next weekend everyone will be high enough power level to be able to complete the prestige mode of Nightfall! Myself, Jes, and another friend of Jes' gave prestige mode a try this week just the other day and were able to reach the final room right before the boss before our time ran out. Which is actually pretty good for being 25-30 levels below the recommended.

This next week we have the leviathan raid launching. Lets try to get together on the weekend and get that content done. It is a 6 man event that requires a lot of coordination to complete. Most of us are at the recommended power level already for the raid but hopefully by the weekend there will be some of us hitting between levels 280-290 to make the raid easier to complete.

So thats it for week 1. Great job everyone who is playing. Hopefully we can get some more people in here soon. I know I saw a few of you have friends in other small clans as well. Please extend and invite to your friends to come join us in Xen of Onslaught so everyone has more people to play with and we will be able to get higher clan ranks and have more clan engrams going out as gift rewards.

2. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

: D Had a ton of fun playing with Enigma, Jes, and Renesh even if I couldn't talk all the time in the evenings (baby sleeping xD). I'll be away for most of this week sadly - so hitting up the raid might be hard for me. I'll try to poke my head in tonight to get some weeklies done/and on Monday nextweek. Looking foward to raid time going future and thankfully we aren't waiting as long as the console players for the first content drop.

3. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    I should be catching up with you guys this week, wrapping up leveling etc. Talking to some friends to see about bringing them over