Destiny 2: Mods, Stats and Power! Oh My!

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by Deadend, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Deadend
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Monkey.
    Found this video for Mods. It's for console or people using controllers so the recoil stuff is of less concern for mouse users.

Another one for Stats same dude

EniGmA1987 likes this.
  2. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

Lot of good info in those vids. Thanks for sharing.

There are a couple mistakes though, for instance in the armor stats video he says Hunters are the only class that can reach 10 mobility, but Jes is a 10 mobility Warlock and he just ran that setup in the raid today.
    He also only tested 1 archtype of weapon with the mods. He says the reload ones arent nearly as good but depending on the archtype, having a pair of reload mods can actually cut your reload time in half which is a huge improvement.

Still, very good info and can help players understand their options quite well.

3. Deadend
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Monkey.
    Here is another guy on stats sounds like res is pretty useless.

4. EniGmA1987

Yes recovery is definitely the most powerful stat, and resilliance is the weakest. I think Bungie should nerf recovery by about 10-15%, and needs to buff res. by about 20%. Bungie should also make mobility increase the sprint speed too

5. EniGmA1987

You know, thinking more about it I dont see how these videos can be correct about sprint speed not being affected. I was in the raid last night and a hunter was of course faster than all of us by a little bit, but there was a Warlock with 8 mobility that sprinted faster than my 6 mobility titan. There was also another warlock with lower mobility that was slower than my titan.

During the clan raid we had Jes take over in running the gauntlet because he had 10 mobility and he was much faster than I was. I almost never make it to the 2nd wall if we miss the one I am at, wheras Jes had nop problem making it there and in the raid last night people had no problem making it to the next walls either.

So I just dont see how it can be true in these videos that sprint speed is not affected. I wonder if it is a difference between console and PC, as I have found other differences too. It could also be a problem in the way things were tested. These people should line up 3-4 players and test sprinting in a race between them all.