Destai

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Destai, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Destai

1. Age (18+ Requirement):

2. Name (Forum & IGN):

Destai on AionSource forums and hopefully in game, provided that it is not taken.

3. Class:

Chanter first and foremost, seems to fit my tastes the most. Eventually I would like to have one of each class. The Ranger also interests me.

4. Do you have vent and a mic?:

Yes, I have both items.

5. Previous gaming experience:

My MMO days started in Everquest after getting curious about it and discussing it with my Neverwinter Nights mates. I play that game for about a year and a half until Guild Wars came out, which turned out to be a good three year fascination. While playing Guild Wars, I flirted with World of Warcraft in its early years, playing a druid. In Guild Wars, I mainly played the Ranger, Monk and Mesmer. After WoW and GW, I then played Lord of the Rings online from October 2008 up until July of this year, with some breaks due to class commitments. I played a pet / control class called the Loremaster. I have tried Everquest 2 but found it to be too clunky for enjoyment in the long term.

6. Why did you chose XoO:

I am currently in the alliance with the Guild Wars chapter of the guild and find the group of players both friendly and knowledgeable. I would like to belong to a dedicated group of players as I feel this makes any game more worthwhile and engenders a more long term experience.

7. Do you have a referal?:

Currently no.

8. A little bit about yourself:

My play style is often focused around a hybrid type character, I mainly like healing with some utility and decent damage. I generally am a group oriented player and I love to explore the games' lore and environments. I am easy to get along with and have a South Park sense of humor.

Aside from games, I am in college for economics and my other hobbies include guitar, singing and exercise.

9. Activity Level? (hrs/week):

While school may have a varying level of commitment, I can easily commit to 15- 20 hours a week, provided no major projects or exams are demanding my attention. As of right now, I have a large amount time due to summer vacation but I return to school in September. I make time for gaming as much as possible.

2. Xamiazi
    Veteran

Paramedic/Navy SEAL
    Hey Hey, Your application looks great - in the meantime please apply to the "new member" membership so we can really look at your application. apply -> http://www.xoohq.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Great app and im sure someone will contact you soon, thanks for choosing XoO

Looking forward to playing with you, let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

3. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

everything seems to be in order. We do request members applying to be able to commit to 20hrs a week. I know you said 15-20 so I was just wondering how often it will be 20 overall. We want to make sure that the 90 members we choose can play with the guild and make raiding events. If you think you can work 20hrs a week which is about 3hrs a day then your application and schedule works for me. :D

4. Destai

Schedule

Yeah, I should be able to do at least 2 - 3 hours a night, provided no exams are looming. I do security so that allows me to do homework! Plus I make time for gaming as it's a great stress relief. So no problem there.

5. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

alright, if you are able to meet the time requirements then there is no reason to decline you so...welcome to the guild!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Posta round and get to know everyone, we are usually on ventrilo as well.

Also, remember to check this thread.
    http://www.xoohq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8386

ACCEPTED