League of Legends Deshaun's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Deshaun, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Deshaun

Sales Assistant
    Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    No
    Are you currently in the Planetside 2 BETA?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    Deshaun
    Why did you choose XoO:
    Played with in an outfit operation with them and found feartheamish to be a great leader and the group to be a lot of fun to play with.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    Borderlands 1 & 2, Guild Wars 1 & 2, World of Warcraft, Team Fortress 2, Assassins Creed Series, Battlefield Series, Counter Strike, Dota 2, Half Life Series, Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Mass Effect Series, Portal 1 & 2. Those would be my major games I have played. A lot of other series but I didn't want to list every game I have ever played.

Guild Wars I reached maximum level cap in both games and I'm taking a break from GW2 at the moment.

World of Warcraft I started playing in Wrath of the Lich King and recently stopped playing earlier this year as I was getting burned out.

Dota I only really play casually when my friends are also playing.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    I am a great support player who is really flexible in the roles that I play. I can play gunner on a liberator or a medic in the field. I have a fair amount of FPS experience and I am really interested in getting into proper Planetside 2 outfits.
    Localization:
    Oceania
    Do you have a referral?
    feartheamish
    A little bit about yourself?
    I love playing video games. My favorite genre would have to be FPS but I like to change it up by playing a rogue-like, RTS and MMORPG games.

I try not to let myself get too addicted to the computer though so I do quite a lot of swimming at the moment. Also studying a Bachelor of ICT. Any other time I am not playing games or studying I spend on reading books.
    Activity level?
    36 hrs a week.
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the Planetside 2 usergroup?
    Yes
    How did you hear about XoO?
    While playing Planetside 2 I joined the outfit for a few base runs.

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Hello and welcome!

Our Outfit has a strict Teamspeak usage policy. We require all of our members who are playing with us to be logged in and able to communicate. Teamspeak is free and easy to setup. You don't absolutely have to have a microphone at this stage, but it's strongly recommended. Just know that if you don't get a microphone then the burden of following along with he squad is up to you. We won't be stopping to type directions or answer very many questions for you.

If this still sounds like something you are interested in, then we'll want you to get into Teamspeak 3 and then come play with us in-game.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, just log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further if need be.
    Officers: Dullard, Gruwolf, Kythas, Miir, Phoenixdog, Sokar.