Demigod application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by darknite134, Aug 24, 2009.

1. How old are you? 19
    What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week?(I've been playing games since I was 5, got my own computer at 8, play games for at least everyday unless college has me really busy. As for my game collection it's kind of random, ranging from RTS's to Fps's and occasionally MMo's)
    Do you have a mic?(Yes)
    Are you willing to user Ventrillio?(Yes)
    Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit? (Some of my friends are in XoO and I enjoy playing games with my friends and other organized groups)
    What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? (I try to be as helpful as I can be and I do use the forums that I am a part of)
    What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having? (I normally try to play a support or dps character in games so that I can help out the team without being the key role)
    Country? United States
    Timezone? (GMT+/-) Central
    Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc) (I can play everyday in the evenings except wednesday and it's when my friends choose to play or when I'm just bored (may change because college is starting up again))

I am friends with the communist, jasamus, and someonesitting.

2. pendrix

cashier
    Awesome, I'll send you a PM with all the details, GL.