Deathshade's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Deathshade, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Deathshade

TERA (EU) Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Deathshade
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    No
    What is your primary class?
    Slayer
    What are you looking for in a community/guild and how do you feel XoO will forfill your needs
    i was looking for a serius casual or semi hardcore guild , then i saw XoO recruiment and read the rules and some staff . i know XoO since Aion EU and i knew from the begin they are serius gamers and also they are active and the hqave nice community , ppl to have fun enjoy every moment of game etc ,
    why do you think you will fit in on your previous awnser
    well i dont understand this question but i will try to answer of what i ve understand . i think i have all the requiment for this guild . special in game . as i said b4 i am a casual player and as i play the game i learn new things . at least i am not a noob lol i know how to play my class etc and i think i can help the guild also what ever it needs like guild tokens items that i dont need and maybe someone else need etc and special whatever needs my guild to do so i can be a good guild member
    What is your focus on in the game
    my focus on this game is to make new friends , go to intances together . play with ppl together , this is the most important think for me . to have someone to play with i hate to play alone . if i have ppl to play with then i can focus in whatever are the guild's focuses like pvp pk gvg and much more . but i will definatly say , just enjoy something that i love , enjoy the game ! :)
    Are we the first guild you join in this game
    No . i was in Sleeping Forest b4 the game launched but the guild didnt play tera so i move to Sacramentum . and i just left from there cauz i was completly alone there . with all the meaning of the word !
    Link us your Glyph build using the glyph builder and explain wy you picked those glyphsPrevious Gaming Experience:
    My MMO career started on 2001 with Mu Online . after that i changed many games like L2 , WoW ,Cabal , Dekaron , Aion Age of Conan and more .
    What is your activity level?
    about 35 - 40 hours + but atm i am in recovery mode from my surgery ( Bladder Coccyx ) And today its my 1st day that i can sit on chair so i will deffinatly need 10 more days to full recover . :(
    When will your activity level be the highest
    everyday is highest activity for a unemployeed person like me dont u think ? :p
    Do you have a referral?
    Nope
    A little bit about yourself?
    I am John , 22 years old ( almost 23 ) And i am from greece . i am computer network technician and musician ! , in my free times i play guitar and composing songs and ofc burn my brain in TERA ! ,

I am very kind person and i can admit and much stressfull also! :p

i thinks thats a little "taste" of me i cannot think something else to say . the rest i think u will know it by time :D
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the TERA usergroup?
    Yes

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  2. Thaisha
    Veteran

Account mannager sales company