Deamic Cleric

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by deamic, Jul 26, 2009.

1. deamic

# Age (18+ Requirement):19
    # Name (Forum & IGN): Deamic
    # Class:#1 Cleric #2 ranger or SM
    # Do you have vent and a mic?:yes / yes
    # Previous gaming experience: Played Wow from the beginning have a priest druid rouge all lvl 80 gotten 2K arena rating 4 seasons in a row before WotLK on druid and priest.
    # Why did you chose XoO:XoO seems to be a big guild with a lot of dedicated members that want to all pvp. it seems like XoO is well established in many games and will keep that going in Aion
    # Do you have a referal?:nope
    # A little bit about yourself: 19 years old working atm for longs days but come sept and school starts ill have free time again. play 3:30 - 12ish mon-fri and sat and sun as much as i can if i am not golfing with friend or doing school papers. Have much to give to the guild and experienced in MMO's and PVP

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

Welcome, never played WoW myself so I am not sure how impressive 2k arena rating is, but your application seems to be solid. Golf is an unusual sport to play for someone your age...you any good? :D

Anyway, welcome to the family and I hope you enjoy your time with us in Aion and continue to play with us for many games to come.

Feel free to post around a bit and get to know some of the members.

Also, remember to check this thread.
    http://www.xoohq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8386

Man, soon we will have to start limiting people based on class, we have been getting a lot of applications in lately.

ACCEPTED

3. deamic

ty for the invt. ive only been playing golf for 3 years now but i shot in the mid 80's range if that means anything to u

4. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

DENIED, decided to return to WoW. best of luck to you.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009