League of Legends danny1199's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by danny1199, Feb 17, 2014.

1. danny1199

Nurse's Assistant
    Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    I'm 17.......
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    What is your in game name? Also, please link your player profile from www.Planetside2.comWhy did you choose XoO?
    I dropped in on a platoon with Masterchaif and I can honestly say it was some in depth, tactical, well planned out fun and those are the reasons I play Ps2 the militaristic atmosphere. My current outfit Isn't active through the week except Monday. So, when I heard Chaif propose this out fit after we pulled out of an amp station I took the opportunity and made an account and now I am submitting an application.
    What can you bring to the table?
    I consider myself a decent tactician from playing hundreds of hours of Total War and other RTS/TBS games. I know an obscene amount of information about most Sci Fi movies and shows. I know a lot about Skyrim and Fallout. I am a lore junky and I am in the process of writing a Space Opera. I'm just an anime watching, metal listening, gaming Nerd..... Also I'm probably the only guy in the world that thinks superman can beat batman in a fight.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    20-50+ hours depending on what I do that week.
    Please list all your alts on Waterson
    I'm just Ortinix for now.
    But, I have another character in an Aussie server.
    How did you hear about XoO?
    I was in a platoon with Imbor3d and Masterchaif

2. MasterChaif
    Veteran FPS Member

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. If you pass a two week probationary period, you will become a member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: imb0r3d, MasterChaif, Eska, Maergoth, Abdulrapidz, Dag, Starwind

3. MasterChaif
    Veteran FPS Member

"Red comms given, not invited to outfit yet, will be on extended trial period"

4. MasterChaif
    Veteran FPS Member

Added to performance tracker, invited to outfit