FPS Dallas's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dallas, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Dallas
    Veteran

FPS Division Application
    How old are you?
    What game(s) are you applying for?
    • Other
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I've been a gamer since the pre-WoW days dating towards Anarchy Online over a shitty DSL connection. Since those days I've been a part of just about every MMO that has hit the market. I was always so excited in the pre-launch phase and have been just as disappointed in them post launch. I've found myself a new home in the FPS/MMO/RPG type hybrids. I do yet, still enjoy the initial stages of MMOs and will likely continue to be involved with XoO.

I've known of and about XoO for ages. We've played alongside one another a few times in the recent.

I was the leader and a founder of Jen'jidai a SWTOR guild that is still active, without my membership.
    I was and still am considered the leader of Sanguiphoria, a GW2 guild. My responsibilities have been mostly passed onto my co leader who will likely soon take my stead.
    I've been a part of leadership countless times and often find myself ascending the ranks very fast. I have a lot of experience to offer and I enjoy the aspects of leading. BUT...

I don't want it anymore. I just want to sit back and play a damn game.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I like what I've seen of Xen for some time now and would consider making it a new home for my gaming needs if I am accepted. I would like to believe that what I've seen from the outside, community wise, will be very welcoming and endearing once a part.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    This I am unsure of currently. I've been a major contributor to many large and successful guilds, oft time leading them. I've been enraged and burnt by the politics of upper echelon guild leadership and consider myself wholly done with the whole thing.

I can provide my talents and wisdom as a leader to those who would seek it and my physical talents both in game and out (graphic design, etc). But for the whole, I would seek mostly to find friendship in this community and to likewise offer mine.
    Localization:
    US
    Do you have a referral?
    Negative
    A little bit about yourself?
    I am 27 years old and have seen and done more in my life than I thought I would at this age. I am married and comfortable in my life. I am a cop who recently got laid off due to some massive cutbacks. I'm looking for work back in my field and find myself currently teaching high school and dreading each and every day I have to wake up and NOT arrest the little shitbags at school.

I am married to the love of my life... somehow, I found a woman who can't and doesn't ever game. So this is a past time of mine that she rarely enjoys accompanying me in.

I am happy and funny 98% of the time. Been told I can be the life of the party at times. The other 2%, is when I prefer to just be asleep.
    Activity level?
    10-40
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to your game's usergroup?
    Yes

2. Dallas
    Veteran

Is this not in the right spot?

If it helps... I've got GW2 and Planetside 2 Beta.