WoW Dale's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dale, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Dale

What is your in game name?:
    Dragusmagus
    How old are you?:
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    Can you make raid nights on consistent and reliable basis? (Tue/Thur/Sun @ 7:30pm server):
    Yes
    What class and specialization(s) are you applying as?:
    I have everything but am signing up with Mage, Frost currently, but know all spec rotations.
    Link your main character's armory page.:
    List any alternate classes and specialization that you may be interested in playing.(opt.):
    I have every class and spec over 4 total accounts not including my PTR's. I would prefer to play at least a healer or DPS, but I have been known to tank when needed.
    Link the armory page(s) for any alternate character listed.(opt.):
    Large list....
    What tools or guides do you use to optimize your character?:
    I use ask Mr. Robot, Icyveins, wowheroes, some pvp forums and I have addons specific to characters as well as things like DBM decurse and healers have to die. Ect. Respectively.
    Link a recent log of a raid you participated in.:
    I do not log my raids anymore. I have been PVPing all of this year and have just started back raiding this month.
    What is your previous raiding experience?:
    During current content I have never finished mythic difficulty with my guild at the time, but have at least killed all bosses one way or the other. I range from 40 mans and MC all the way to current content I guess. I have defeated only Heroic Archimonde and only once so far.
    Why are you interested in XoO?:
    I would like to finish out Mythic before the end of the expansion and have yet to find a good core team that has the discipline to wipe more than 5 times and not be completely discouraged.
    What are you looking for in raiding with XoO?:
    To finish gearing up heroic and to down a few mythic bosses. I don't need to be first on server, but I would like to finish this xpac top ten at least on wowheroes.

2. Kuulin
    Veteran CO

Gas Engineer
    Thank you for your application. As discussed with Jasmine feel free to reapply after collecting some more gear, and good luck with your future endeavors.