Curse of Osiris expansion for Destiny 2

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by EniGmA1987, Oct 30, 2017.

1. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

Trailer looks pretty nice. As always the trailer hypes it a bit more than we get in the end but it looks like a nice new story and some very nice looking new equipment to grind for.
    I am pretty excited for the DLC as I have always been interested in Osiris and the Vex since Destiny 2 hints in the Grimore and in game dialog.

Expansion releases December 5th, so just a little over a month from now. That should give everyone enough time to get up to max power level and to have mastered the raid and other content.

Some of the new content coming with the expansion is:

New open world explorable Mercury planet
    Lighthouse from Destiny 1 Trials when going flawless as the new social space
    new multiplayer maps
    new armor sets with a Vex theme, somewhat similar but updated apearance from the old Vault of Glass set
    A couple more weapons from Destiny 1 are making a return to D2.
    More raid content (no one is sure yet if that means a new 2nd raid, or expanded cointent for the Leviathan raid).

2. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

Looking forward to it; the timing works really nicely for PC players as for people late into the game will have a better base game and those of us who reach 300 casually will still be able to progress. Hoping they add some more exotics since I have gotten the same fucking chest 4 times now. Never went flawless in TOO since I didn't play it but it will be cool bounces around the mercury maps.

3. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    Yeah biggest complaint so far is once you hit 305 not much to do and theres nothing you can get in the raid that you cant get from doing the non raid content

4. EniGmA1987

Except for the Ghost Primus :D

5. EniGmA1987

Bungies 1st of 3 livestreams talking about the new expansion was earlier today. If you missed it you can watch the event here: