CryMeARiverPT's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by CryMeARiverPT, Dec 29, 2012.

1. CryMeARiverPT

AoS | MoBA Game Application ( DoTA2 - HoN - LoL )
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    CryMeARiverPT
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    Previous AoS | MoBA experience?
    Lineage 2, Guild Wars I, Warcraft 3, Bloodline Champions and League of Legends
    Why did you choose XoO:
    seems to be a coordenated and serious multigaming community with a lot of members
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I am a player that can listen and learn with critics very well, i like to play on team. I am allways looking to help my team mates or the people i am playing with. Also i am available to answer most of the questions u can do to me.

And i really am looking foward to learn and share knowledge with every king of player, from top to bottom.
    Which AoS / MoBA game or games are you applying for?
    • League of Legends
    What will you contribute to the Community?
    i'll be very active on teamspeak and in game, i can give some advice in computer hardware. Most of my time was playing Lineage 2, i've been a leader of some clans and even when i am not the leader, i am allways available to help every1, my leaders usually aprecciate my staying in their clan/guild/team
    Localization:
    EU
    Do you have a referral?
    EvilMaran
    A little bit about yourself?
    My real name is André and i am from portugal. i've retired myself from lineage 2, after 6 years of play, also played warcraft 3, guild wars I...
    On my real life i am a concluding my degree to be a music teacher and performer, i play the clarinet and the saxophone.
    Activity level?
    42 hour+ exccept on university exams(twice a year)
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Are you interested in playing on a more competitive nature for XoO, or more on a leisurely basis.
    • Yes; I want to compete in ladders / events.
    Have you applied to the AoS | Moba usergroup?
    Yes

2. Evilmaran
    Veteran Crowfall Member

accepted on probation