Crucipher Aion App!!

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by crucipher, Sep 2, 2009.

1. crucipher

Age (18+ Requirement): 19
    Name (Forum & IGN): Crucipher
    Class: think im gonna make a assassin or ranger next beta.
    Do you have vent and a mic?: yes, active user
    Previous gaming experience: i was in the XOO guild for warhammer but i quit because everyone on warhammer on our server was leaving to play Aion, along with my friends in this guild!
    Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:? I have previously been in this guild and i feel i can help out in wat ever way needed.
    What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? i will try to help the guild as much as possible, help new ones to get to know the guild and game better. And tell some friends about this great guild!
    Do you have a referal?: yes, Hillmarin, Ganeras, good buddys of mine in real life.
    A little bit about yourself: i am 19 years old, you all can call me rob if you'd like. i used to play on the warhammer badlands server with this guild.
    Activity Level? (hrs/week): i am planning on playing about 6 hours a week because i am a active baseball player and if i can fit in more gaming time i will!
    Apply to usergroup: yes

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

DENIED

unfortunatley we are full on both ranger and assassin. This is the current class priority list. It may change in the future but for now...

Also we require all recruits to be able to put forth about 20-25 hrs a week.

If you are able to play more and can play a class listed available please feel free to re-apply. thank you. =)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009