League of Legends crackermachine's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by crackermachine, Nov 23, 2012.

1. crackermachine

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    crackermachine
    Why did you choose XoO?
    I was looking for an organized Vanu outfit and this one appealed to me the most.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    25+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    No
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Engineer
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Liberator
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    I would pull heavy assault class from the sunderer and utilize the rocket launcher to dispatch the threat, I would also inform over TS3 of the threat so others could respond as well.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy fighter approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    If I haven't been able to get the AA for the MAX yet, I would hop into the turret and begin operating as AA until the Sunderer is about to explode, or the threat is neutralized. I would also voice over TS3 to inform others of the threat.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    I believe the Sunderer is the most important vehicle in the game. I believe this because it can act as a spawn point to have your troops able to respawn within close proximity to an ongoing conflict. This vehicle also is a resupply point and spot to change classes, giving a platoon good flexibility. The two turrets ontop are often effective to keep air units cautious and it is smaller and less visible of a target than the galaxy.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    I believe the engineer class is most important to the game. I believe this because an engineer can pilot and repair all of the vehicles available. They can emplace machine guns to defend areas, they can utilize explosives to take out targets, and have a good rifle. Also, the ability to repair bases after seizing them and erect the shields to severely affect any counterattacks.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    • Casual
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    • Casual
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Planetside 2 forums.

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Welcome! Nice thorough answers.

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Officers: Dullard, Eskara, FearTheAmish, imb0r3d, Miir, Prime, Q, Sokar.

3. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014