Archeage Unchained ConcuBEN's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by ConcuBEN, Sep 25, 2019.

1. ConcuBEN
    Veteran

How old are you?:
    Do you have a working mic?:
    Of course
    Are you aware that we prefer you to be in comms (Discord/TS) while in game at the very least when doing guild activities? (Don’t have to be talking, can be on mute)::
    obviously
    What experiences do you have with being part of a guild/team in MMO games/online games in general?:
    XoO Planetside 2 (Moral Support champion, I was terrible)
    XoO BDO member
    WoW Tanking regularly
    What experiences do you have within Archeage if any? Been apart of any large achievements?:
    No experience on AA, I avoided the game due to its p2w nature. Always was interested but never have the money to be relevant or a group to play with when I was looking.
    Are you aware that as a guild, on launch we will be playing as a guild and doing things for the guild to get ahead of our competitors and make OUR guild members life easier in the long run?:
    Yes, I believe I will be late in getting the game, for financial/health reasons. Because of my job I will have flexible play hours and can try hard sessions of 6-18 hours at a time a few times a week easy to play catch up and earn my place.
    Are you a lone wolf player or team player? explain::
    A little of both really. It truly depends on the game, with mmos I like the questing and leveling with small group mentality and then the large for guild play of raids or world bosses.
    Do you have any idea on what class/professions you would like to play?:
    Still working on my end game idea, however my favorites are support roles. I want to start as a healer and level up alt skills to be able to add support/tanking options
    How many hours will you be able to play per week, knowing that we ask for at least 20-ish hours a week (unless you have personal reasons. We aren't satans here we understand you have a life…..maybe?):
    Depends on my work, however by the end of this year I will only be working one job with flexible hours and have weekends off. On average right now I am playing around 4-6 hours a day every day already
    What time zone / time do you tend to play?:
    I am in est, however I play mixed hours due to my current work.
    Where did you hear about XOO? Discord/Forums/Person (whom?):

Why would you like to join Xen of Onslaught?:
    for darktides nudes