ChineseDisease's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by ChineseDisease, Dec 22, 2011.

1. ChineseDisease

Machinist
    Aion (NA) Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Inazuma
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your primary class?
    Chanter
    What do you like about your job class?
    Mostly versatility. Chanters can fill roles that a group lacks if need be. Also the mantra system is something I really like. The skills help tailor the game to help with either soloing or group play.
    What is your level (Suggested Level of 50+)
    Do you have any 45+ alts? Would you be willing to join them to legion?
    No, because I only transferred one character from Siel.
    Would you consider yourself more of a PvP or PvE oriented player and why?
    I can go either way and yes I would be willing to learn from others in terms of PvP.
    What Legion(s) were you previously with and why did you leave?
    Not applicable.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    Really, I would like to be in the same Legion as Deban and Burgundy. I've been playing games with them, off and on, for about six or seven years now. Though from what I hear, XoO has a lot to offer newer players, experience-wise.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    Perfect World: Played on the official and multiple cracked servers; was mostly PvE oriented. Played the Warrior and Mage class.
    Played for 2 years.
    World of Warcraft: Also played on the official and multiple cracked servers. Struck a good balance between PvP and PvE. Only reached end-game with one character, which was a priest. Played for 2~3 years.
    Forsaken World: Played for a bit and never reached end-game. Played the Protector (tank) class.
    League of Legends: I still play a couple of times every week. Level 30 summoner of I would say average skill. I play AP carries and Support characters mostly. Been playing since Closed Beta.
    Other than the games listed, I've played a numerous amount of MMOs, each time playing something different. So I would say I'm well-balanced in gaming experience terms.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I decided to list a few reasons:
    -I'm very lax.
    -Always willing to help or give advice.
    -I learn quickly.
    -Nothing's better than pummeling an opponent's face in.
    -I'm talkative if anything else.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    Other than time, I think I can help out with PVP and Raids/Instances once I reach 55.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    Deban
    A little bit about yourself?
    I'm Matt. I'm usually busy before 4pm on weekdays. I like snowboarding, a lot. I play guitar horribly and I'm a decent singer.
    Do you have a sense of humor?
    Does a bear shit in the woods? Excuse the profanity, but that should approximately describe my sense of humor AND answer the question.
    Activity level?
    18+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the Aion (NA) usergroup?
    Yes

2. Deban
    Veteran

Sr. Cert. Pharmacy Technician
    Hi, Matt! Thanks for applying to XoO dude.
    I know I already gave you the TS3 info on MSN, but go ahead and check your PM's on here in case you missed it.

I'm actually going to request that another officer does this interview. I've known Matt quite literally at least 6 to 7 years or more, I am of course willing to listen in. :)

3. Deban
    Veteran

Sr. Cert. Pharmacy Technician
  4. Kitsune

Welcome!