Chawni's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Chawni, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Chawni

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    17 almost 18 if that counts :)
    In-Game Name?
    Chawni or Tyra Overseer (ALT)
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What kind of content do you prefer to play and why?
    Both
    What type of content do you want to play with XoO and how well do you think you will be able to work as a team to achieve it?
    I am looking forward for PvPing with this guild. I have great co-operation skills and am very attentive.
    What top five games have influenced you the most?
    WoW
    Dota 1 & 2
    Diablo
    Modern Warfare
    Halo
    What guilds have you played with?
    I tried making my own guild (N.W.A) for recreational use as i was leveling to 80. and i joined a few various guilds to see if they were any good but nope.
    What attracts you to this guild more than others?
    Well i dont know why others join your guild, but i am looking for a great serious/recreational PvP guild that plays smart and productivel. The person who referred this guild to me is ingame named "yawn"
    What about this guild suits your personality?
    I am great a PvP especially in WoW back then. I am very attentive and have great situational awareness. Great team player and also listens to others.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    I am very friendly and talkative. I'll help a guild member when he is in need and i can keep the guild chat busy and entertain people.
    Do you play on North American servers or European servers?
    NA
    If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO, otherwise leave this blank.
    Yawn
    A little bit about yourself?
    I Just recently got my account hacked and moved to a EU server and i was finally able to recover my account and my rightful server. I went on and asked in trade for a guild. Yawn one of your member suggested i took the time to register onto your guild. I would be greatly appreciated if i was given the oppourtunity to join your guild. :)
    How much time will you play per week, on average?
    whenever i can, average maybe more than 20hours?
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer? Can your computer and connection handle large battles in WvW?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. renji1337

PM sent. accepted. welcome aboard!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012