Champagne's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Champagne, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Champagne

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    not sure yet, Champagne or...
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What kind of content do you prefer to play and why?
    Both
    What type of content do you want to play with XoO and how well do you think you will be able to work as a team to achieve it?
    well i just enjoy running around with a group of players, doesnt matter if its quests or just messing around. i do enjoy pvp due to my competitive nature.

*im a brand new player to GW and im still dling it atm, i thought joing a guild would be the best way to learn and a good way to start the game having fun. im not new to mmos or team oriented gameplay
    What top five games have influenced you the most?
    my first ever mmo -SRO
    moved from sro with my guild to -aion
    i stopped playing rpgs for awhile until -diablo 3
    recently started playing -NS2 its a fun shooter/strategy game
    What guilds have you played with?
    none that are any popular, always stayed within a certain group of ppl. after i stopped playing so much games i lost contact with my guild mates. recently i picked up playing D3 but now after reching endgame it got very boring and now im here :D
    What attracts you to this guild more than others?
    to be honest i was just looking for a noob friendly guild and then i seen your post somewhere on the gw2 forums and really liked the professionalism and maturity also ive seen that you use ts and i need exactly that to keep the game fun and interesting. im a dedicated player as long as the people around me are fun to play with, i catch on pretty quick and make a good addition to any guild.
    What about this guild suits your personality?
    the maturity and competitiveness
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    im a pretty fun guy to play with once we get to know each other. im very competative and love to own ppl with friends :D
    Do you play on North American servers or European servers?
    NA
    If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO, otherwise leave this blank.
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    recently quit my full time job and enrolled in college so i have a bit more time on my hands now, i spend a lot of time by my computer because i run a small business online and love playing games while supervising. love mmos but sick of the same old stuff and decided to give gw2 a chance
    How much time will you play per week, on average?
    14+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer? Can your computer and connection handle large battles in WvW?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    No

2. renji1337

pm'd

accepted, welcome aboard!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012