Archeage Unchained Cerunos's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Cerunos, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Cerunos

How old are you?:
    Do you have a working mic?:
    Yes
    Are you aware that we prefer you to be in comms (Discord/TS) while in game at the very least when doing guild activities? (Don’t have to be talking, can be on mute)::
    Yes - I prefer to be in comms anyway
    What experiences do you have with being part of a guild/team in MMO games/online games in general?:
    Spent the last 20 years playing MMO's and being in guilds, my current guild is staying with BDO
    What experiences do you have within Archeage if any? Been apart of any large achievements?:
    Absolute newbie
    Are you aware that as a guild, on launch we will be playing as a guild and doing things for the guild to get ahead of our competitors and make OUR guild members life easier in the long run?:
    Yes
    Are you a lone wolf player or team player? explain::
    Both, elements of the game require solo play, hence why I like an active discord/comms based guild so it feels like you are never alone anyway
    Do you have any idea on what class/professions you would like to play?:
    Not really, just levelling at the moment, currently only 34, happy to try classes based on guild requirements as well
    How many hours will you be able to play per week, knowing that we ask for at least 20-ish hours a week (unless you have personal reasons. We aren't satans here we understand you have a life…..maybe?):
    As long as I can get on 20-25+
    What time zone / time do you tend to play?:
    GMT+10
    Where did you hear about XOO? Discord/Forums/Person (whom?):
    Forums
    Why would you like to join Xen of Onslaught?:
    I am used to a coordinated team based environment, from what I have read and understand this is predominantly what XoO is about. I am also here to learn as the more you learn the more you will enjoy.
    Have you applied to join the USER GROUP?:

Join the discord here: https://discord.gg/CUkrQ4w:

2. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Approved and on probation