Borneheld's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Borneheld, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Borneheld

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Borneheld
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your prefered playstyle?
    Both
    What kinds of activities are you interested in?
    I enjoy the PVE dungeons. I still have not done them all so when im not with the guild in wvw i will be working on the dungeons I hope to be part of any PVE advancement or dungeon crawling going on, eventually I woul dlike to have all sets of gear styles.
    I love the wvw events and battles in gw2, anything that is group oriented i think is fun. I have only dabbled in sPVP, but would like to do more. I dont craft, but I harvest all things i come across readily avail to any guildie.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    Everquest 5 years
    Vanguard SOH
    AOC,
    BF2, BF3,
    Aion(short time)
    Project 1999 (EQ emu server, raid guild)
    EQ Mac f2p
    Waiting for EQNext
    I have always been a lover of Raiding, in 1999-2005 i played a warrior, was MT for majority of the content up to GOD. Was tank officer and recruit officer for 2 years. Retired from EQ.
    Started following Vanguard where i started my own guild through out beta 2, the game finally launched and died and killed the guild.
    I moved on to AOC and loved the PVP but could not take the hax and exploits that ran unchecked through out the game..sad too, it was awesome concept for a game.
    GW2 so far has my interest peeked 100%, So now to find a guild to help strengthen in the borderlands and beyond.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I have followed the posts I have been seeing on IOJ and really took to the tone I was hearing.
    I am looking for a guild that has requirements of its memberships. I do not want to be part of anything casual. I play games to be part of something bigger than me solo, to be proud of and work hard for. From what I seen last night at reset and have been reading about OoX this is the guild I want to be part of.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I commit to schedules set and show up on time.
    I enjoy a good laugh and have thick skin.
    i am ex military and work best under a structured organization. With my past experience, i know to always show up with repaired gear and pots/food ready to take for maximum advantages. I do not chat much in TS, but listen to instructions always.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    no
    A little bit about yourself?
    I work for a Caterpillar Dealership in central Fla. Ringpower Corp. I work on the parts counter for Forklifts, but dabble in the heavy Equipment side and Truck side as wel, I`m never say "aint my job!" I have been with this company for 19 years now, great company.
    I have been with the same woman for 24 years, shes a gamers mate...i play when i want and get food served at my desk when im into something I cant get away :) Love that woman! We have 2 boxers, 1 Bug (pug/boston terrier miix) and a yorkie..and right now they are all under my desk...love my kids.
    Activity level?
    20+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. Vangelis
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Mr. Mom
    Hey man, thanks for the thoughtful, insightful, and honest app. It's refreshing to read one once in a while that someone put some time into. Be looking for a PM.

3. Borneheld

hah I just noticed I typed OoX instead of XoO ...o_O...i forgot to mention I have some derp derp moments and mostly bust myself on them..

4. Dethwar

Sales
    I've played with Borneheld in the past - great gamer and excellent guy. Would def be a great addition.

5. Rune
    Veteran

AMS Lead
    Borneheld already accepted by Vangelis. <.< Just didn't move the app. I will have to talk to this person. . . sternly.

6. Vangelis
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Mr. Mom
    EABOD's ;)