Blowing Up Your Friends.... Adidas Star Wars App Lets You Laser Your Facebook Buddie

Discussion in 'Public General Chat' started by doctorie, Dec 28, 2009.

1. doctorie
    Veteran

volunteer worker for alchoholics anon
    http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/deathstar/content/Default.aspx?cc=us&site=adidasus

adidas Originals continues the introduction of its Star Wars collection by delivering a forceful announcement to the world through the mighty Death Star battle station. The adidas Originals Death Star Superlaser is an engaging application that gives users the chance to get in touch with their dark side directly from the control deck of the Death Star. This two-way communication tool, integrating Google maps to snuff out locations, lets users target a street anywhere in the world, leaving their mark Originals style. By using Facebook Connect to launch the application users can have an even more personalized experience.

The integration of Facebook Connect also streamlines sharing, making the tool a fun and interactive way to share the news of the launch of the collection with friends. In addition to the version of the application which lives on the Originals website, there are also numerous versions in circulation that have been co-branded with key Originals retail partners and link to their pre-order and store finder pages for the Star Wars collection: www.adidas.com/originals/deathstar

2. SamHamwich
    Veteran

dont get me wrong, i love star wars, but i thought adidas was a sportswear company? no? lol.....

3. Erock
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Sales / Hockey
    some of that stuff looks pretty cool ... i might have to get that track jacket looks like a cape from behind haha

4. The Communist
    Veteran

Student
    Strange...