League of Legends Bloatedcrime's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Bloatedcrime, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloatedcrime

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    Bloatedcrime
    Why did you choose XoO?
    Been wanting to find a group of guys who play well together, and have a good time-- without having to take the game too far/personal. Ooganooga, a good friend of mine, said you guys would be an well organized outfit to be part of, so I hope I can fill in one of those spots.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    Somewhere around 13 to 20+ hours
    What are your normal play times? (be general ex 6pm -10pm)
    8pm- 11pm
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Engineer
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    scythe
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    Alert any team mates within the area of its presence in relation to the sundie(spotting ASAP) , and request any support if any can be given. If alone, take the sunderer to cover and engage with rockets.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy air-unit approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    Spot ASAP, alert team mates. If no friendly AA are in the immediate area, assume AA role(AA max preferably) and engage the highest threat first to deter and/or destroy.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    With all the experiences I've had in PS2, all vehicles are vital to their respective role and current situation. If a tower outpost's turrets are occupied, how is a squad/platoon suppose to break into siege without armor and air support working in tandem to hinder/eliminate the enemy's defenses-- allowing troops and sundies to progress.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    The medic. Being able to keep a persistent presence during an assault or defense can greatly aid any objective's progress. Especially, when it comes to keeping other support troops, like engineers and other medics, alive.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Casual
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    • Casual
    • Carebear
    Do you have a referral?
    Ooganooga
    How did you hear about XoO?
    From my friend, Ooganooga

2. Regis
    Veteran

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: Daibar, imb0r3d, Paramecium, Scarr, Eska, Prime, LordRegis, SpartanZero (WeaponZero), Kyoji, 660/12, Q, UmbraUrsa, Flack

3. Regis
    Veteran

"Added Red Comms, Invited to outfit, Added to performance tracker"

4. Regis
    Veteran

Formal interview given, pm sent, outfit rank updated, xoobie tracker updated

5. Lailana
    Veteran Crowfall Member

left the outfit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.