Billy C - Cleric Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by BillyC, Sep 12, 2009.

1. BillyC

Age (18+ Requirement):

Name (Forum & IGN):
    BillyC (IGN for now) Billycc

Class:
    Cleric (I'll play any class, I'm playing this class to make sure we have a capable healer).

Do you have vent and a mic?:
    Ya

Previous gaming experience:
    Back in 1985 I had a Nintendo... Then I got this game, seems a little harder.

Really though: RTS /MMO player. Warcraft II,III Battle For Middle Earth 1/2 (PG Gamer 2006 tournament winner), Command and Conquer, Guild Wars (All classes), WoW (all classes, yes really)

Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:?
    Seen you guys around in other games. A friend of mine said he was applying so I'm applying. We are four people that have played with each other in all games listed above. We work well together and have a good flow. I was once guild leader of our group but choose not to play that roll anymore. We would be a great fit because I/we can carry our own and we are pretty laid back. We do come as a package deal.

What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?
    Know my class/classes very well and share any tips that I might learn. You won't get any begging from any of us.

Do you have a referal?:
    No

A little bit about yourself:
    Self Employed IT support and Real Estate Investor. I'm fiddling with After Effects and my new addiction will be Aion.

Activity Level? (hrs/week):
    Flexible. You have time schedules, I will usually make it. On average 20 hours a week +

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

We require 25+ hrs a week on average. If you can do this then we can set up an interview.

3. BillyC

25 hours is not a problem. How do we do this?

4. Kyoji

interview, sent you a PM with details

5. Kyoji

DENIED, thank you for applying