Bene

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Bene, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Bene

Age (18+ Requirement):

Name (Forum & IGN):
    Bene and either Bene, Bean, or Grratch - havn't decided yet

Class:
    Leaning towards cleric but also interested in spiritmaster. Look to gaming experience for reasons.

Do you have vent and a mic?:
    Yes

Previous gaming experience:
    Played Everquest for 4 years with my 75 beastlord for a main. Switched to World of Warcraft 4 years ago with some friends and played a warlock in a high end raiding guild the majority of "vanilla". Rerolled to a druid before the Burning Crusade expansion because i wanted to heal. Since then i have obtained gladiator in every season since season 2 and am maintaining top 10 in all 3 brackets.

Hopefully my history shows you why i'm undecided on class because while i normally gravitate towards pet classes and love the idea of them, have found a lot of fun in healing as well.

Why did you chose XoO:
    You guys seem like a good group of people. I enjoy playing with players of similar skill levels and decent attitudes with respect for each other.

Do you have a referal?:
    Negative

A little bit about yourself:
    Finishing up my undergrad and going to school full time while working part time. Most likely will not be playing this game 'hard core' but then again i don't know what that means anymore considering i can sit down and crank out 6-7 hours in a day no problem. Really just depends on real life getting in the way haha.

Also i live in the midwest, and it's called pop, not soda.

Activity Level? (hrs/week):
    Will vary, most likely 20+ though - i love video games.

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

Everything seems good. As far as cleric goes we do have quite a few of them, however, a few people have been switching to Chanter as of late so I may be able to squeeze you in as a cleric, but for a spiritmaster we definately need someone who can group pvp debuff, etc.

Heh, I live in Indiana and we call it all "Coke"

Also, you will need to apply to the usergroup

After you apply please go to User CP --> Usergroups --> and join New XoO Member (probation) group.

3. Bene

Knew i forgot something.

Also I thought coke only existed in Texas... for me this is a sad day.

4. Xamiazi
    Veteran

Paramedic/Navy SEAL
    its called soda everywhere but the wierd states :p Welcome

5. Bene

You will never convince me :p

6. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin