Beau

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by rs2606, Aug 8, 2009.

1. rs2606

Age (18+ Requirement): 21

Name (Forum & IGN): rs2606

Class: Assassin I know it's closed but it's always good to have an application on file and give it a shot anyway.

Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes

Previous gaming experience:
    I started on Diablo2 when I was 8 learning the game and experiencing my first "rpg" Later as I got older I started doing pvp ladders, at points in time I've held the number one spot on Battle.net USEAST with multiple characters in multiple brackets. I continued to play Diablo 2 casually while playing other games until recently I let all my characters expire.

I also played counterstrike among other first person shooters, I was a cal-i main in counterstrike for awhile and happen to win some money playing it. Currently I play halo3 on my xbox with a few friends while waiting for Aion to release.

I moved onto EQ I played that for a limited amount of time due to no pvp and decided to move on.

I started lineage2 in closed beta, made a Treasure Hunter had my own clan/alliance and the terror begun this being my first real mmo I fell in love with open world pvp ganking and making kids cry. I ended up quitting lineage reaching level 77, I dual boxed a SE, PP, BD. A close friend of mine played a DA we reached 77 when most of the server I was on, hindemith, were still in the mid 60's. I had an alt called SIROtilc a 60's tyrant that I joined with a random lower guild to help out of boredom and waiting for friends to catch up to my levels.

Wow came out I played that in closed beta as well I of course played a rogue in my traditional fashion ganking and open world were my hopes. I started to do some serious pve raiding, see list below. I recently quit wow 100% and sold all of my accounts. Rogue was my pride and joy, having gotten twin glaive and watching the transition from combat to mutilate and playing in Wotlk wow lost it's luster for me.
    Wow character history, I've raided as all the roles listed below in endgame content. My rogue was my main but we had 2 other rogues so I continually leveled up my alts and played on them if it was a non content pushing night. To allow the other rogues to get drops, generally they let me get the 1st one because they knew I'd support them in getting theirs. I played a filler role in the guild if someone didn't show up I'd assume their role and ensure the guild made the raids. That being said I also had to raid schedules, I raided with 2guilds at all times (not always the same two) but I attended two raids a night.
    Rogue
    Feral/Resto Druid
    Holy/disc Priest
    Ret/holt/prot pally
    Resto shaman
    Frost Mage
    Aff Warlock
    Surv Hunter
    Arms Warrior
    I attempted pvp in wow I stayed consistent in it until wolk I believe resilience ruined the game, personally I don't feel wow is balanced for pve and pvp purposes. My highest personal rating was 2250 on my Rogue

Why did you chose XoO:
    "A community of adult veteran players we will revel in power through tactical superiority, military might and experience." Sold me

Do you have a referal?:
    I do not.

A little bit about yourself:
    I'm in the United States Marine Corps Reserve now, I'm a college student I start in August. I'm excited about that, the military slowed down my college timeline, but I'll be majoring in Chemistry, then plan to go to Pharmacy school after that. I want to be a drug dealer, just a legal one heh.
    Some hobbies well not too many these days just hanging out with friends, and working on cars on occasion but I used to be an avid sport bike enthusiast, but not to involved with it currently.

Activity Level? (hrs/week):
    Minimum of 40. On wolk release I played 120+ hours a week for the first two weeks, lot's of Monster energy drinks and no doze.

Apply to usergroup:

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

check your PM's for an interview.

3. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

DENIED, thank you for applying.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009