Bdubb's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Bdubb, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Bdubb

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Nondo
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What kind of content do you prefer to play and why?
    Both
    What type of content do you want to play with XoO and how well do you think you will be able to work as a team to achieve it?
    I would like to run PvE content with XoO, which consists of completing content and farming. I believe that I am able to help the team because I am competitive, have good communication skills, and group synergy. I also would like to compete in PvP because that is my end-game favorite activity. I believe my earlier mentioned characteristics will help the team here as well.
    What top five games have influenced you the most?
    Games that have influenced me most would have to be World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 1, and console games such as FIFA and Call of Duty. In World of Warcraft I was an avid PvPer and attained the rank of Gladiator once in WoTlK. After that my passion for the game fell through and I found refuge elsewhere. In Guild Wars 1 you would often find me running Gates of Madness, Alliance Battles, or Heroes' Ascent. Besides MMO's I usually play FIFA and played Call of Duty competitively, locally.
    What guilds have you played with?
    The only guilds I have played with seriously were the ones I joined in World of Warcraft. These guilds consisted of "Get Carried" Horde side of Undermine and "Chaos Kings" Alliance side of Ysondre. During my stay in these guilds we were competitive and attained a top ranking role within the contents rankings.
    What attracts you to this guild more than others?
    Truthfully, the reason why I am currently attracted to this game is because I ran with a few of your members through GW2LFG.com and I had very good times with them. With that being said it is the most fun with other players I have had in GW2 and would like to continue to.
    What about this guild suits your personality?
    Based on this guilds accolades, I would say that it fits the competitive aspect of my personality.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    I am willing to contribute my time by playing with members and attaining goals that we have set within game.
    Do you play on North American servers or European servers?
    NA
    If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO, otherwise leave this blank.
    Renji133
    A little bit about yourself?
    I am a college student studying BioChemistry as well as a student athlete playing lacrosse. This means that my time during the spring is limited. I enjoy doing research in the BioChemistry field, playing soccer, lacrosse, partying in my fraternity, as well as playing video games.
    How much time will you play per week, on average?
    Ranges from 5-25 depending on my schedule.
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer? Can your computer and connection handle large battles in WvW?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  2. renji1337

PM'd for quick ts interview.

3. Yawn

United States Air Force
    What is the status on this applicant?

4. renji1337

denied, joined another guild