MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Bass Ghost's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Bass Ghost, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Bass Ghost

[​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    Spooky Boogie
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    FFXI was my first MMO and had quite a steep learning curve for new players. So it really shaped me as a gamer. Following that I played WoW which taught me about teamwork and goals. Then I got into FPS and I was able to work with more of a small group of people and learn to think on my feet. After that I mainly dabbled in various MMOs, currently still playing WoW in a realm 1st guild.
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvE
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    FFXI:
    Team Kagero - Disbanded
    REMUpdates - Started playing FFXIV
    WoW:
    Mean Team- Disbanded
    Goon Squad- Left for more hardcore guild
    Crits- conflict of interest
    Digital Addiction- Current guild
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    I didn't see a lot of Free Companies on the server that seemed interested in endgame. XoO looks like a perfect fit because I can enter in on a similar skill level as my own, have the same goals, and room to grow with the free company.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    I have been playing MMOs for at least half of my life, if there was a Master's Degree for MMOs I would have it. I am able to make the right calls if the time comes for it and solve problems on the spot.
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    Depends on the situation, if it is a minor hindrance then I'll roll with it and discuss it later. Since fights are scripted and you can't really deviate too far from what you need to do I will call on obvious mistakes.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    9 years of FFXI
    6 years of WoW
    2 years various FPS
    Many other MMOs

I enjoy pc games, mainly ones that involve teamwork. I'm pretty flexible and can work with any situation.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    40~ hours
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    -
    List the best times for your interview
    This weekend or any day after 6pm PDT
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    Yes
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.

2. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Denied has not followed up on application