League of Legends Bad_Luck55's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Bad_Luck55, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Bad_Luck55

Space Wizard
    Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    Are you currently in the Planetside 2 beta?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    BadLuck55
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Infiltrator. I am fond of medics though
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    I prefer to not use them. Flash if anything and like having perk to set sunderer as spawn point to help team.
    Why did you choose XoO?
    I am looking for a dedicated outfit that COMMUNICATES and is also structured. Being in the military makes me lean more towards outfits that like to have a good time but also are professional when it comes to getting something done. Reading the code of conduct and basic info made Xen of Onslaught a no-brainer decision. Hope I get accepted and can help out.
    Please list some of your FPS history:
    Played halo since I can remember and am fairly skilled. Big fans of Star Wars battlefront series as well as republic commando, have played CoD but its not my favorite, very little Counter Strike experience and definite fan of Half Life series. There are lots others but Halo is definitely my expertise atm. I discovered PLanetside 2 when a buddy gave me a beta key and am smitten. I could sink days, even months, into this game.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    15-20 hrs min. Varies depending on work load. Also being active duty military I have the potential to be gone for weeks and possibly months at a time. I will let you know if that is the case ahead of time.
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Reddit /r/planetside
    Do you have a referral?
    -

2. Miir
    Veteran Star Citizen Officer

Designer
    Welcome and thank you for your interest in Xen of Onslaught!

Since you're in the beta, we'll want you to get into Teamspeak 3 and then come play with us in-game for a few days.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.

Officers: Dullard, Miir, FearTheAmish, imb0r3d, Sokar, Eskara, Daibar, Prime, Beatnik

3. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Denied due to inactivity. If you wish to have your application reconsidered, let an Officer know and we'll start the process back up where we left off.