League of Legends B3nt13y's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by B3nt13y, Aug 3, 2014.

1. B3nt13y
    Veteran

How old are you?:
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone:
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?:
    Yes
    What is your in game name? Also, please link your player profile from www.Planetside2.com:
    Why did you choose XoO?:
    Looking for an Outfit that works together efficiently. Also i have not been on ts with you guys but i assume its not chaos when someone is talking or when an Ops is in effect. i come from a back ground of tactical realism. from what i have read Xo0 seems to be a good fit for my playing style
    What can you bring to the table?:
    I am a support player (engineer) i follow orders well, play smart, and im very active
    Localization::
    North America
    Activity level?:
    20-30 hours a week
    Please list all your alts on Emerald:
    B3nt13y-Main(VS) Bentzor-Alt(TR) G3ty0us0me-alt(NC) note i hardly play my alts i dont delete them cause i bought a couple guns. waste not want not.
    How did you hear about XoO?:
    google

2. abdulrapidz
    Veteran Xenforcer

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. If you pass a one month probationary period, you will become a member. I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: imb0r3d, MasterChaif, Eska, Abdulrapidz, Karst181818, DimethylDishwasher, Lueyja1