MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Ashe Dalmasca's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Ashe Dalmasca, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Ashe Dalmasca

How old are you?:
    What is your in-game name?:
    Ashe Dalmasa
    Have you read the FFXIV Code of Conduct?:
    Yes
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    What is your main class?:
    WHM
    What alternate classes do you have?:
    BRD, planning on leveling AST
    What is the highest turn you have completed in The Binding Coil of Bahamut?:
    Turn 6. My husband and I left the game for about 6 months and then came back in preparation for Heavensward.
    What is your highest level of progression in terms of the Primals?:
    Ramuh extreme completed. I haven't even tried Shiva extreme yet since I was focusing on Heavensward content.
    A little bit about yourself? Gaming history, habits, etc...:
    Growing up, I was the only one who played video games in my family. I remember playing Runescape (now referred to as Runescape Oldschool) in browsers. I played Maplestory for over a year and got to Level 132 as a healer. I dabbled in Fly for Fun shortly as a support class. FF14 is my first subscription MMO. For single player games, RPGs and puzzle games are my favorite genres.

Just before I got married, my husband told me about FF14 and that it was going to be rebooted as a Realm Reborn. I got him the collectors edition of the game for our wedding.

One of my hobbies is cosplay. I generally will make a new costume every year or so. Recently I've been focusing a lot more on cooking recipes and developing those skills. I enjoy anime
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?:
    10-15
    What times can you consistently play:
    6-10 pm MST (That's 5-9 pm PST) I'm being conservative in my estimation, though I don't like to stay up in the wee hours on weekdays.
    Are you planning on being part of the FC, static, or both?:
    Both
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO:

What is the lodestone link to your character?: