Aromashodu

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Aromashodu, May 21, 2009.

1. Chronicles of Spellborn Application:

1. What is your name? (First name only)

Todd

2. Your focus (PvE or PvP)?

Both. I believe its crucial in any game to have a firm understanding of all aspects of the game to fully be proficient in that game.

3. Why are you interested in joining this guild?

From looking over the background information of your guild, it seems that the guild has a firm background in other games and has a more mature set of standards and ideals then other guilds I have looked into. Additionally have a ventrilo server for pc games especially, pvp heavy games is a number 1 requirement in my book before considering any guild.

4. Do you have any past experience with Xen of Onslaught?
    --- If yes please state where, when and why?

NA

5. How old you are ?

6. Have any past experiences with MMOs? If so please give us the details.

Yes, I have been playing mmo's and fps's since I was about 6 years old. My experience goes back quite awhile: Ultima Online, EQ1/2, Lineage 2, Dark Age of Camleot, Diablo 1/2, Never Winter Nights, EVE, Vanguard Saga of Heroes, City of Heroes, City of Villains, WoW, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeon Runners, Final Fantasy XI, Phantasy Star Universe, Tabula Rasa, Warhammer Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Requiem: Bloodymare, Age of Conan, Darkfall, and most recently Atlantica Online. Additionally, during the seasons of 2006-2007 I professionally competed in FPS's, most notably Gears of War in the World Series of Video Games in Dallas, TX. However, due to chronic migraines I had to abadon my console competing and go back to pc gaming, for whatever reason I do not have an issues with pc gaming. So since then I have just been playing mmos on pc and fps casually on console.

7. What is your in game name for Chronicles?

Aromashodu

8. What is your character class

Voidseer

9. Are you willing to help those members of the house and fellow guild members whenever you can?

At any point in time. The whole point of a guild is to assist other member and get assistance to better the whole of the guild.

10. What has you most interested about The Chronicles of Spellborn?

After following Darkfall for years and having it be such a disappointment and fall flat on its face, I've been trying to find a mmo that adds aspects of a fps and actually requires true skill to be good at instead of just constant hours of grinding to get some bullshit piece of tier 5 raid gear to be good at pvp. So far from playing TCOS for a few days I have been thouroughtly impressed with the combat system and the graphical quality. And as long as there are constant updates and content patches to the game, I belive it will be a great success.

2. Jeb

I mentioned it your other thread, but it looks like the CoS group has gone MIA... :(