ARK Survival Server

Discussion in 'Upcoming Game Chatter' started by Kyoji, Jun 23, 2015.

1. ({x}) Morg

bullet catcher
    6437 is the pin code to the dino doors at the SE cave.

Took carno for a walk and chewed up their wooden door, had them for desert, picked up some rocks on the beach and put a stone setup there so they won't be able to put another up.

Will take it down completely when ya think its best, but for now just use the above code to get in.

2. s o k a r
    Veteran Star Citizen Officer

That's the base I've been working on, well not lately, but I logged in last night to get some more metal going and it switched ownership to llailanas clan and didn't transfer me with it. So... I'm stuck inside my own base waiting for someone with admin abilities lol.

3. Que
    Admin

4. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

For Nvidia users, a new unofficial driver that has optimizations specifically for ARK:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/r...desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-NDA-beta.exe

Install at your own risk, the driver is supposed to be under NDA still apparently. Should work fine though.

I am assuming this is the driver that was mentioned in the ARK changelog a little bit ago that said:
    While 10ms may not seem like a lot to some of you, remember that a 60Hz/60fps framerate is 16.7 milliseconds per frame. So an improvement up to 10ms per frame can mean a ton of performance difference.

5. LordSitric
    Veteran FPS Member

Hey all it seems like interest has waned on this game, and we don't have a XOO server anymore? If that is the case and a few of you still want to play I have made a home on a really good unofficial server. The guy running it is really good and keeps the server clean and doesn't get involved with the shenanigans that other have had horror stories about. The server pop is running a little low currently cause he doesn't personally advertise it because of the issues with the game, but when he was it made it to the top unofficial servers running with a pop of over 100 at peak times.

The server is THE LAND OF THE LOST
    The IP is 23.229.16.20:7777
    http://www.reddit.com/r/LandoftheLostARK/ here is a link to the servers subreddit just so you can do your own research as well

Its a good server for anyone who wants to play. And if you want to join my tribe just let me know we are The Lost Boys. But I know I talked to a few of you guys about different servers and the horror stories about the admins there so even if you don't want to join me know that at the very least the server is safe from admin abuse. It also has a high player cap of 127 so that is cool to.

Hope to see some of you guys around.

6. ({x}) Morg

bullet catcher
    Anyone have any idea howvto use server save files to start it up again in solo/local mode? Que sent me the server save files but I am at a trial/error loss at how make these work so I can get to an obolisk and transfer my L60 avatar to an unofficial server somewhere.

Any ideas/resources/info on how to do that?

7. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    wait there is dinosaurs?!

8. Efi
    Veteran Communications Director

Getting back into Ark. Playing on a server called Jurassic Blaze. It's got some mods and gathering/taming is boosted a bit so it's not so slow.

Efitall on Steam if any one would like to join us. ;)

Ironjaw likes this.
  9. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    Efi I miss you! Come say hi to the Albion room. Although I think I get on after your bedtime these days