ARK: Survival Evolved

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by EniGmA1987, May 12, 2015.

1. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

2. LordSitric
    Veteran FPS Member

Good game, need more friends to play with me, one to two person tribes do not do so well

3. LordSitric
    Veteran FPS Member

just dropping this here for anyone interested

Hey all it seems like interest has waned on this game, and we don't have a XOO server anymore? If that is the case and a few of you still want to play I have made a home on a really good unofficial server. The guy running it is really good and keeps the server clean and doesn't get involved with the shenanigans that other have had horror stories about. The server pop is running a little low currently cause he doesn't personally advertise it because of the issues with the game, but when he was it made it to the top unofficial servers running with a pop of over 100 at peak times.

The server is THE LAND OF THE LOST
    The IP is 23.229.16.20:7777
    http://www.reddit.com/r/LandoftheLostARK/ here is a link to the servers subreddit just so you can do your own research as well

Its a good server for anyone who wants to play. And if you want to join my tribe just let me know we are The Lost Boys. But I know I talked to a few of you guys about different servers and the horror stories about the admins there so even if you don't want to join me know that at the very least the server is safe from admin abuse. It also has a high player cap of 127 so that is cool to.

Hope to see some of you guys around.

4. s o k a r
    Veteran Star Citizen Officer

I have this on my list of survivors for some reason. I guess I probably joined it at some point back in the day.