Application - Paradize

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Paradize, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Paradize
    Banned

Private Investigator
    Greetings!

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 25

2. Name (Forum & IGN): Real: Rob. IGN: Paradize

3. Class: Gladiator

4. Do you have vent and a mic?: yes and yes!

5. Previous gaming experience: Lineage 2, WoW, EVE, WAR, Lots of first person shooters.

6. Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:? I believe I will be a good fit to XoO as I have a very calm and patient mind along with tons of common sense to go along with it. I chose XoO as I believe that this guild will definately go a looong way and wish to help them get the best of the best!

7. What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? I believe I can contribute alot to the guild as my knowledge can grow very fast with information that is given to me. My past leadership skills do also come into play here and I wish to share them with you.

8. Do you have a referal?: Unfortunately no

9. A little bit about yourself: I am a private investigator for my city and province as I live in Ontario Canada. I have just recently bought a house and have finally settled in for the long haul :) A little about my past gaming experience is as follows...

My first MMO experience was with NCSofts very own Lineage 2. They came out with the closed and open beta and I was a part of it all up until chronicle 3, quit for a while and started back up in Chronicle 4. I can't remember exactly what levels I got to but I was multiboxing about 4 accounts at that time. The guilds I was a part of during my time were castle owners and one guild I was castle defense coordinator, basically letting people know where they should be at at all times, where to regroup to if they break barriers or where to push out to if we become strong and push them back.
    Coordination is key in any game, luring your opponent is a very big concept in Lineage 2 and I expect NCSoft to have implemented that in this game aswell seeing as its pvp based. So far I have seen everything from Lineage 2 in this game and thus treating it like Lineage 2 is a definate must!

My next MMO has to deal with WoW (obviously, lol!!). Was a class leader for tanking (I was a warrior decked in T6 gear, didn't stick around for wrath of the lich king tho, WoW turned into a chore real quick). If those who had questions about any certain skill combo's or tricks on how to do damage or keep aggro, I would help them out to the best of my ability.

During my WoW experience I was a part of EVE online aswell. I was a mining coordinator for mining operations and setup specific people to come get materials for the corporation. It was a very boring job but for some reason I enjoyed it and stuck with it having one account as a miner and another account as a protection ship protecting the fleet from any enemy ships.

I know I am missing EQ2, DND, Warhammer online. But those games I didn't quite like very much so I stopped playing after the free period was over, waste of money...

10. Activity Level? (hrs/week): I believe no less than 20hr/week. I strongly believe that I can be on more than that though.

11. Apply to usergroup: Please :)

2. Kaybek
    Banned

Solutions Architect
    I'm glad to see your interest in our guild. Please check your private messages for further information. I look forward to talking with you soon.

3. Paradize
    Banned

Private Investigator
    I forgot to add that I am in the Eastern Timezone (GMT -5) and also I will be dual boxing a cleric for safe keeping :)

4. Kaybek
    Banned

Solutions Architect
    Interview went well, looks like a good addition to the guild! Welcome!

5. Xamiazi
    Veteran

Paramedic/Navy SEAL
    ACCEPTED