Application: Eleint

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Eleint, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Eleint

Hello all, my name is Andy.

I've been in the Guild Wars scene for a year or two now, and I've seen the XoO tag around enough to be interested when I saw it again in Aion. I've currently only been in on one Aion beta, and my only character is an Israphel Elyos Sorceror (level 13), however I generally thrive on variety and am more likely to have 5 level 25 characters quickly than a single level 50. I can be a little spastic, and I really enjoy the social aspects of MMO play, with competition being only one outlet for that entertainment in a game. I love to explore as much of any game as is possible, and I fully intend to have characters of both races, as well as on multiple servers.

Now, for your questions:

Age (18+ Requirement):
    Twenty.

Name (Forum & IGN):
    Eleint (both)

Class:
    Sorceror

Do you have vent and a mic?:
    I do, in fact.

Previous gaming experience:
    Guild Wars predominantly, a few Free to Play early in my, uh, career?

Why did you chose XoO:
    Reputation, I've seen enough to be interested.

Do you have a referal?:
    I do not.

A little bit about yourself:
    See above.

Thank you for your time and consideration, I'll look forward to hearing back!

2. Xamiazi
    Veteran

Paramedic/Navy SEAL
    Hey bro, well get back to you asap - but welcome to XoO thanks for your interest in us!

cya later im sure

Xam

3. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

Welcome. Everything seems to be in order. Welcome aboard. If you have any questions feel free to ask, otherwise just post around and get to know the rest of the guild. :)

ACCEPTED

4. Kyoji

DENIED, if you only have one post and haven't visited since you registered we don't want you.

All members are expected to read the forums/be in vent/ or be active to some degree.

5. Eleint

Hi, you're right I haven't posted since the app. If you don't want me, that's fine, I've been fairly busy lately anyhow, but I hate to leave things on a negative note. I really was interested in an Aion guild for the Aion part, so I hope I didn't come across as reticent or anything in the forums. :( Now that the beta's back up, I'd be happy to hop in vent or meet up in-game if anyone's still interested, I'll probably be in game for a few hours tonight, and again tomorrow after 8 PM PST.

Thanks again, Andy.

6. Kyoji

well if your not interested in Aion I am afarid I will need to save my last few spots for someone who will be active, productive, and helpful. I understand people have other things to do so it's no worry. There is no hard feelings. Thank you for coming back and explaining why you were gone, it is much appreciated.