League of Legends antiro's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by antiro, Oct 2, 2012.

1. antiro

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Are you currently in the Planetside 2 beta?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    jory
    What is your favorite class to play?
    So far heavy assault but I want to explore them all
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Tanks
    Why did you choose XoO:
    Ran into their platoon on a server, I hopped in, and it was a lot of fun being part of a big group.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    Lots of WarCraft III, HoN, L4D/2, tons of Battlefield 3, StarCraft II, Diablo III. This would be my first major MMO.
    What do you feel you can contribute to the Outfit?
    I can follow orders well, I could transition into leadership after mastering the mechanics and gameplay. I had experience running a WarCraft III clan and was a go-to squad leader in Battlefield 3.
    Localization:
    North America
    A little bit about yourself?
    A law student who hopes to be a prosecutor when I'm done. I like going out to clubs, pop music, Jersey Shore, PC games, and recently grilling hamburgers.
    Activity level?
    Because I am in law school it varies. Some weeks it will be more, some weeks it will be less. If that is a problem than I probably wouldn't be able to be part of the group. For instance the following two weeks I will be very busy.
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the Planetside 2 usergroup?
    No
    How did you hear about XoO?
    In-game
    Do you have a referral?
    -

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Welcome, and hello!

+1

Since you're in the beta, we'll want you to get into Teamspeak 3 with us and then hop into game. We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Officers: Dullard, FearTheAmish, Gruwolf, imb0r3d, Miir, Phoenixdog, Q, Sokar.