Andor's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Andor, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Andor

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Andor
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your prefered playstyle?
    Both
    What kinds of activities are you interested in?
    I'd like to experience the entire game, I plan to do everything-- I'll be in the beta this coming weekend and I was in the last
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    well... It starts with FFXI and ends with TERA beta(The MMO part of my life). In FFXI I played a WHM main and was apart of a decent small linkshell that progressed pretty far before I jumped ship for WoW(was waiting for WoW release multiple years before it came out. biding my time in WC3).

WoW is where most of my experience in MMO's will come from. Grinded to GM/Rank14 in vanilla and progressed through raid content in all expansions. Very little arena after BC, being a Hunter and not having any great people left available to group with on the server(Boulderfist) for 2's made carrying too stressful. I played a Elemental shaman in WOTLK and was staying on top of raid content as it was released for TotGC before getting tired with leadership and quitting the game cold turkey untill a few months after cata was released.

Tried out basically every mainstream MMO that's been released during the 6years I played WoW anda few of the other not so famous ones(Vindictus, Dragon nest).

Besides that I've played FPS's MOBA's and ARPGS(Diablo3 currently) to keep me busy wihle I wait for the next big thing to come along.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    Besides friends speaking highly of you, It'd be really nice to have a group of people to junp from game to game with rather than my small group of friends right now. The lack of a decent community also makes any game I've been on get boring that much faster. The friends i made grinding to R14 in WoW were one of the main reasons I stayed with the game for so long, being on vent with the same group of people all day every day for 4 months gave me the opportunity to make some really good friends. In XoO---I really hope to recreate this experience.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I can dedicate a lot of time to whatever I'm doing online, I have fraps(full version) and will assist in recording any large or small events we do and deliver to whoever may want, or post my own stuff on my youtube channel if I feel up to it(I prefer to play) I can be the hero and I can assist the hero. Whatever role isn't filled I'll try to fill best I can.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    A sense of humor. Online currency if someone needs and I'm wealthy. Dedication, seriousness and All good loot that drops for classes other than my own.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    Unity
    A little bit about yourself?
    I'm 24 work in construction doing HVAC and sheet metal work for a small family owned company on mostly commercial jobs if i'm not at work or a family event or spending a day out of the house i'm more than likely on the internet. I ate chicken for 7 meals since monday this week.
    Activity level?
    40+(this my second job)
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. Ben K
    Veteran

Artist
    Might be a little late to catch someone for an interview before the BWE starts but if you're around in the few hours leading up to it you'll have a good shot. Very good application, it's nice to see so much info.

3. Secksy
    Veteran

I'll be on about 2 hours before the beta. If you want an interview, that's the time to do it. After the beta starts I'll be shutting down recruitment until it's over because we'll have other things to be worrying about during the beta.

So, if you want an interview, that's the time to do it. Shoot me a PM for the TS details.

:D

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  4. Secksy
    Veteran

ACCEPTED