Alydia's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Alydia, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Alydia

Aion (EU) Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Alydia
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your primary class?
    Sorcerer
    What is your current level?
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I'm at risk of sounding very formal here... I spent a few years playing RF Online, both CM and CCR servers plus a few private servers and I came to Aion around a couple of weeks after it had been released. I also played Battlefield for a while, mostly 2142 (Can't beat a good hovver tank!) and tried out a couple of other MMO's like Guild Wars but RF always won out in the end and now Aion trumps even that!
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I've played with a few of you guys a fair bit over the last few weeks and it's always been well organised with great players who know what they're doing and, above all, fun! Yes, even if my DOT's are abused!
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I get on with the people I've played with, I do have a sarcastic sense of humour and I can be a bit dry sometimes but I don't seem to have phased anyone - I hope! I get on with everyone I've played with/spoken to and I'm happy to help out (on any of my awesome chars ;D) whenever it's needed.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    I do have two 55's, Sorcerer and Cleric, and an Assassin who's almost there at 53 and a half!! I have been in positions of leadership before in RF and Aion, I'm a very fast learner also - I'm logical and I like to find the best way to get the job done.
    What do you want from the guild?
    I just want to log on, have fun and get some stuff done ----- with no drama!
    Localization:
    EU
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    You probably already have a pretty good idea of what I'm like! If I'm quiet in TS its probably because I'm miles away in my own world ¬_¬
    I also sound like a dork on applications... sorry
    Activity level?
    25+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the Aion (EU) usergroup?
    Yes

2. Insho
    Veteran

ACCEPTED..

MORE DOTS... xD

3. Alydia

Get in!! I'm a XoObie! xD

4. DarkPheonix

Welcome to Xo0 :)