Albion Online - interested & playing members

Discussion in 'Other Games (Not Listed)' started by Ironjaw, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    hey guys real quick, Albion Online launched about 3 weeks ago now. I know a bunch of people are playing this game casually and a few are playing more hardcore in a handful of top tier guilds.

Shoot me a PM or post on the following thread if you are playing AO, and let me know your status:

My discord is: IronjawXoO#5926 the XoO Discord is: https://discord.gg/cpPcfsh

Anyone currently in a guild is welcome to stay there and to keep kicking ass, nobody will be shamed for being in another guild because frankly most of the hype for this game died after going through several betas and we didnt dedicate resources to run a division for it. Depending on the response we will either fire up a guild in one of the cities to house people in guild and allow them access to a guild island without joining some of these cringe guilds I see or utilizing our contacts and allies from various games I will find a place to home those interested so people can play together (and indoctrinate people into becoming fellow XoO in future games).

I have no delusions of grandeur, I know this is a zerg based game with some guys dumping lots of cash and playing HC so the top guilds are way ahead but I have at least a dozen people asking what if anything we are doing in this game so I'll do what I can to get people in the best position to succeed with their goals.

I am still maining BDO and playing this game casually, but you can get to t4 very quickly and t5 gear and crafting with a little dedication giving you access to baseline pvp gear and production pretty easily.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. izPanda
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Accountant
    Playing semi actively (about 2-3 hours a day) looking for a guild. Keep me updated.

3. Siberion
    Veteran

Playing semi actively ( 3 hours on a weekday and about 6 hours on saturday, sunday ) also looking for a guild!

4. White Rabbit
    Member Crowfall Member

I'll give it a go; can't say how active I'll be, but my kids are gone now that summer is over, so I have a lot more free time.

5. Snake Eyes

Play hardcore 5 to 6 hours daily and 35 hours a week. I am a MOD and also a paid member of the Sandbox customer support team. I am currently in a guild that isn't active and would love to be apart of the community guild. Just let me know.

6. Naboo
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Not currently playing but could possibly play casually if more of us are needed :)

7. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    @Snake Eyes how did you manage that one? I ben trying to do that in my life for years.

8. No_Smoking
    Veteran

Hey all (long time no see,) been out of touch for a long while. I've been playing for the past week, enjoying it and wouldnt mind joining up, helping out if I can.

9. Snake Eyes

Right place right time @DARKTIDE!! When I got the MOD position I was given the opportunity to have face time with the devs and community people, they saw my enthusiasm for the game and my willingness to always help the game community grow and offered a job.

No_Smoking likes this.
  10. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    I got a channel up in discord, currently stuck in the black screen between zones tho :(

11. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    Guild is up, currently myself and @Snowman can invite.

If you haven't registered already and are going to please use my referral code: https://albiononline.com/?ref=PE2NA9TTWS so I can reinvest it into the guild to get stuff going like the guild island and buildings etc. The code only works if you haven't registered already.

note: The Referral System uses website cookies, so please ensure that a new player who wants to use your referral link has website cookies enabled, before they begin the account registration process.

12. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
  13. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    SNake eyes if youre around tonight lets chat so i can get stuff setup, need to pick someones brain

14. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    We have a guild island up on Fort Sterling

15. RunningRiot
    Veteran

Can I get an invite? My in-game name is Evoria.

16. Gabe
    Veteran

@RunningRiot convinced me to give it a try too. I'll want an invite as well

17. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    Got a decent group going did some t4 dungeon grinding in a group down in mawar and killed the boss made some good xp

18. traktor50
    Veteran

Process Engineer Paper Industry
    Hello.

Just made a character: Bohri. Not sure how much I will play, but if there will be a guild I will join.Starting point is Forrest Beachhead. As aleays I am most interesting in gathering and farming and making stuff.

4.th time I start now.

19. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    we are over by fort sterling my man

20. Eumaeos Romanus
    Veteran Crowfall Member

IGN: Eumaeos

I'm really half-assing this one about an hour a day or so, but if there is guild space I'd join. So far I am mostly just gathering and crafting. I am mainly just chipping away at getting self-sufficient for Gathering>Refining>Crafting T4 cloth and x-bow.

Still kind of on the fence about how much I can actually get into this game. The grind is so miserable its almost like they designed it for bots, but I've been a good boy since my ban in beta and I've not scripted anything so far (just take it in small doses instead).

I'm gathering everything, so if we need stone to build stuff, then I will just toss what I get to the guild instead of the AH.