Aion - Templar warrior

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Menos, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Menos

Name: Vincent Veiga

Class: Templar

Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes to both

Previous gaming experiences: I have been playing numerous RPG (D&D, Heroes.Ect) /Strategy games since mid 80’s: recent MMO’s; War Hammer, Conan, World of Warcraft. I have an 80 and other various toons. I started playing WOW 6 months after kickoff. Made the PVP status of GM with a Tank  I have also ran a few guilds; Elysium is one guild which is still up running. Last year my job transferred me from NPB, CA to NY and work for awhile was very busy at first, getting acclimated.

Why did you choose XoO: I heard from my friend that the guilds for the most part are mature players, serious gamers, and had some grinders. I am looking for too associating with adults. I will be glad to help out as much as possible; if someone needs help farming, or needs a tank.

Do you have a referral?: Yes, Toon Name: Crazy

A little bit about yourself: I'm a 43 yr old, Corp Sr. Project Manager of HIPAA Privacy /Security and TCI (Transactions, code sets, and Identifiers); basically I oversee various Implementations on behalf of current company that meet, exceeds in the Health Care industry standards. I recently finished a huge project that I was able to bring in 6 months early and significantly under budget.

Also, I have a kid that we occasional do things together, and will advise prior to that day, if unable to play /hang out that day. Otherwise he (Noah) likes to watch me play and will be rolling a toon of his own. .

I have will average about 4-5 hours daily (M-F) and on the weekend will pay up to 12+ hours. I have Aion pre-ordered and I have participated in two closed beta events, where I played a Sorcerer, Gladiator. I am completely open to any questions you guys might have, as well as an interview on ventrilo.

Activity Level? (Hrs/week): Probably around 25 hours a week (M-F) and 20+ hours (Sat & Sun).

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

check your PM's for an interview

3. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

4. Powerdrunkfiend
    Banned

Welcome to the guild! Great interview. . .

5. Menos

Thanks for the Invite.

menos