MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) FFXIV Shadowbringers!

Discussion in 'News - Front Page Posts' started by arcanmene, Aug 10, 2019.

1. arcanmene
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught XO

Student
    FFXIV has come out with a new expansion, and it's being portrayed as the best expansion to date. I, personally, would have to agree as the story is both awesome and fucked up at the same time.

Watch the trailer below.

The FC is being rebuilt on the Adamantoise server in the Aether Data Center. We also have a Cross-World Link Shell (CWLS) which allows players to communicate from other servers in the same Data Center. However, preference is to be in the actual FC. Some people don't want to move because of money reasons, which is fine. Support and help through the CWLS.

Valefor and Artemis are the leaders of the FC. They are longtime loyal members of XoO and have the skill to endgame raiding.

In the past I've focused on other games in Alpha and pre-Alpha.... all of which have either failed or didn't continue. I've decided instead to actually focus back on FFXIV. Considering it is one of the best MMOs out there with both PvP and PvE content.

We need everyone. Casual, mid-core, hardcore... doesn't matter. Crafters, gatherers, raiders... doesn't matter. All are welcome.

Hope to see you in-game
    Arc