11-25-2017 raid

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by EniGmA1987, Nov 22, 2017.

1. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

If you are available this Saturday at 6pm EST (3pm Pacific) please post here so we can get a raid group scheduled. Id like to try and have @Renesh @israf3l @decoyninja in there as they havent completed the raid with the clan yet. Are you 3 available?

Also, I will teach everyone how to do the Calus challenge mode this weekend. It isnt that hard. Pub group and I did it the other night, I think we were actually one of the first groups to do it too since we beat it before any How-To videos were even up and the twitch streamers hadnt beaten it yet :cool:

2. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

I am, but not at that time. I wouldn't be getting off work til and be ready til 2 hrs later, at the soonest (last run you guys did, I got home a lil before you completed)

3. EniGmA1987

ok, Israf3l got back to me and said he will be out of state this weekend. I think Renesh likes later times too. Should we schedule it for 7 or 8pm EST this week for you both?

EDIT: Derp, put the same times down as I asked before. meant to say a couple hours later

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  4. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

Saturday should be good for me (booked Sunday).

5. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

6ish would work for me, thanks. I'll hope on when I get home from work.

6. EniGmA1987

lol. Sorry bout that, I just realized I asked the same time twice when I meant to ask about 7 or 8pm to fit your work schedule.

7. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

Good work in the raid this weekend guys. Another good clear while teaching others how to overcome the odds. Honestly I feel like we lost as much time to raid bugs as wipes sometimes <_<. Also we did the Calus challenge mode (3 phase'd) which was fantastic. I also got to do throne room for the first time so I had a lot of fun ACTUALLY GETTING TO HAVE AMMO : D

We are approaching the light increase soon (December 5th); so try and do your weeklies each week so you can be comfortable over 300 with the gear that you enjoy.

You should also start thinking about the loadouts you want for each section of the raid. I highly recommend Dunemarchers for Titan in the Gauntlet for example (that isn't 100% in your control). Or say; running Arcstrider as a Hunter for the increased sprint speed.

Everyone should start developing a plan to be able to have the ability to kill their dog in 1 phase for Gardens. A high level Unspoken Promise, Curtain Call, or the Merciless are have the ability to do massive damage to your dog. Additional, find out what your best damage over time grenade is for your class. (Warlocks have Sunbreaker Solar Grenades for example).

This gives us the ability to 1 phase the dogs with an experience group, and with newbies to help get your dog down to the right level and then help others.

Also if you have been missing out on chest keys each week (if you don't join for the underbelly). All of the chest can be solo'd; I use the following channel as a video guide everytime I need to solo it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2rcCFQBotDt0iKsOliayhg/videos

The prospector heavy is amazing for soloing keys because it has 8 rounds, 2 shots kill a watcher, which is enough for all 4. Even extra ammo if you use a grenade before your first shot.

Last but not least, I recommend Datto's channel for Calus/Beast DPS. They are good to listen to and will help with loadouts.

Calus:
    Beasts:

They feature good information for example (450 RPM Auto Rifles are fairly good against Calus); Sweet Business does a massive amount of damage if you have the ammo for it.